Wednesday, February 4, 2009



In an attempt to appease my adoring fans, all 3 of you, I will post a quick blog update.

1. Anna is great. Here is a pic of her with "Kindie Bear", the travelling kindergarten mascot who gets to spend the night with a lucky kindergartener every day. The book that travels with him is full of photos and musings of K'ers who simply adore him to pieces. ahh... the collection of germs.. I mean memories.. that Kindie must have!!

2. Ryan has been sick off and on for about 2 weeks. Lovely, green goo coming from the nose. No fever, though, so the poor kid has had to suffer through school, just like the rest of us. He started a new sports class at daycare - today was football. Geesh... I sincerely hope that 3-year-old football doesn't involve any tackling!

3. Larry & I are also good. Larry did a lot of travelling in January, which kills me. But one of his longer trips was to CA, where he got to see his brother, his dad, and his aunt/uncle and cousins. It was a great trip for him. Oh, and he met a famous SJ Sharks hockey player while out to dinner one night, so I guess that made his trip!!

4. I continue to be buried at school under an avalanche of essays that need to be graded. Hmmm.... 75 writing kids, 2 weeks to write a paper, 3 weeks for me to grade each set.... you do the math.

And that's it for now. Never thought I'd hear myself saying this, but I'm really looking forward to President's Day!!!

TTFN

No comments: