Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thought I might attempt a single random musing, ala, sis #1 in WA.

1. I wonder if I could get my 7th graders to start using the word "monstrosity" in either their writing or speaking simply by using it myself a bunch of times. It would be an interesting experiment in their gullibility and/or suggestability.

2. Not really a musing, but just wondering.... has the phrase "tee hee" hit Pullman yet? My 7th graders use it like we used to say "cool" or "whatever", and all sorts of other strange things. But tee hee, in a high-pitched girly sounding voice.... UGH!

1 comment:

Anita Cory said...

love the idea. I say, you should bring "monstrosity" into this decade and it will be your legacy.

the tee hee thing...haven't heard it. Will do some market research and get back to you!